Welcome to My Blog. Follow this cute blog chubi chubi ni → +

Task 4: Raffles Landing Site identified by a black statue of Raffles.
Wednesday 19 December 2012 | 00:02 | 0 comments
(a)


Dialogue between Temenggong and Raffles :

Raffles: Temenggong Abdul Rahman, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Sir Stamford Raffles from Britain.

*translator translate to Temenggong*

Temenggong: Sir Stamford Raffles, I am also honoured to have pleasure of meeting you. What do I owe for the pleasure of this meeting?

*translator translate to Raffles*

Raffles: I would like to present you a proposal to establish a British Trading Settlement here in Singapore with your permission.

*translator translate to Temenggong*

*Temengong thinks for a while*

Temengong: I am not in a position to give you an answer. Only the Sultan could allow the British to establish a Trading Settlement here in Singapore. However, the Sultan of Singapore is under control of the Dutch whom I doubt will allow the British to establish a Trading Settlement here.

*translator translates to Raffles*

*Raffles seems deep in thought*

Raffles: Thank You Temengong for the information. I will consider my proposal together with the information you have given me. Again, I thank you Temengong for this information and I will approach you for any further assistance if needed. 
*smiles*

*translator translate to Temenggong*

Temengong: *smiles*


~ The End ~

Older Post | Newer Post